Saturday, January 26, 2008

parol evidence rule

Sitting in the law library, with a wall of windows to my right. Overlooking the steeple of the Park Street church and the Boston Common. The Prudential in the distance and the gold dome of the statehouse reflecting sharp sunlight. Reading contract law... how deals are done and undone.

hungry. quiet. smudges on the lens of my glasses. but what is new anyhow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your klog, friend

Anonymous said...

the klog is one of law school's hidden gems...it's beautifully written, it is a thread that is a testament to what so many of us are thinking & going through, it's 'you' in the rawest sense...making it real, the kind of real that's hard to come by (sincere, genuine, funny, brilliant)...and with each entry I find myself more and more looking forward to the next entry

I can't wait until Canada get's internet.............eg

Anonymous said...

wow, this is becoming a success! look at what that feasor person said. i think you may have touched that person's heart. today i ran on the treadmill at my parents and sang at the top of my lungs to the music. It was one of the best things I have ever done by myself and later, I thought Kate would like to do that, too.

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality forum!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hanukkah-party-supplies.html]hanukkah Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.