Monday, April 25, 2011

easter

it was finally an excellent spring day in massachusetts. i came down to my parents house in suburbs and relaxed with the family. and was able to actually relax, so that is nice. today i am still stuck down here due to the consistently unreliable commuter rail. that isn't so bad though, truth be told.

 struggles and heartache are opportunities for self improvement. i know that in the past hard times have always made me better, wiser, kinder. time to grow. ugh.

1 comment:

kryss said...

Visiting family is a mixed bag, I can only see mine over Skype. The semi-consistant massive hints they drop for me to come home to Wales and leave Canada are a little depressing despite how much that would make my family happy.

I had a sunny weekend here which was great after 6 months of snow and cold weather. Going back to work tomorrow after a 4 day weekend is a bit of a drag but spending all my time in the apartment with my cat only adds to my hermity-ness.

To the balcony with a coffee and a book I think.