it as though i hover above myself, aware that i am not doing the right things (or not doing them with the diligence I have in the past) but.... unable to gear up. or unwilling.
i hope i am not making alot of mistakes. only myself to blame, if so.
I am feeling this exact way at this exact moment. Or at least, you very accurately described my current state of being. Perhaps this is unhelpful, but might I offer some comfort in the knowledge that you are not alone in that rut?
2 comments:
at least u got some quiche out of he deal. wish i could say the same...
I am feeling this exact way at this exact moment. Or at least, you very accurately described my current state of being. Perhaps this is unhelpful, but might I offer some comfort in the knowledge that you are not alone in that rut?
Post a Comment