Friday, December 5, 2008

letter from grandma emy

On stationary I gave her on a visit to Michigan over Thanksgiving, Grandma Emy sent a letter (which Aunt Eileen transcribed for her).  She is 92. [CC is noah's father, courtney.]

the letter reads:

"CC my first and only son; Noah my first and old grandson, with wife Kate;  my first and only stroke and for that reason I cry emotionally. it is lightly raining outside, no snow. i am so glad you were here for Thanksgiving. 

I cried this morning as I have told my sister Evelyn to accept Christ as her God so we will be in heaven together; she said no. 

 Thank you both, that I will truly see you in heaven. My hope is in there. I will see but may leave this earth sometime soon.          Love, Grandma Emy"

she has so much beauty in there.


No comments: