We carried it up the street together, pausing every block or so... the chair is so cumbersome and large it was hard to keep a good grasp. [Plus it turns out I am not as strong as I supposed.] People commented on how comfortable it looked.
We drank coffee in his living room and had a long meandering conversation that took us down many paths, and went to Theo's Diner for breakfast. As we sat down, the waitress asked us if carrying the chair went alright. She had watched us through the window.
Feels like fall today, crisp and clear. too cool for sandals.
3 comments:
Lovely story, friend. We're going to see Chris tonight. Wishing we had you on our coast.
Did you take rests by sitting in the chair? It seems like a good idea to carry your relaxation tools along when strenuous work is involved.
Hi Kate, That's a good story! Hope all is well with you. I feel like we haven't chatted in way too long.
Post a Comment