Tuesday, May 27, 2008

updates

today was my first day at my internship. I was late; I got very lost in Worcester and surrounding towns. I got  a tour of the courthouse and met all the people that make it run, and set up shop in an office with the other two interns (including Amy-Right-Way!). 

i have been cooking like crazy lately. mostly quiches. but also risottos and soups and apple crisps with roasted pecans. mmmm. has my cooking gene been reactivated? here is hoping!

also, i saw rob lowe eating a cannoli at mike's pastries today. he was just as darling as he appeared in st. elmo's fire.

been alone alot lately. VERY hard for me. but also sort of nice.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

WHAT?! Kate!

I have to admit:
I have a small crush on Rob Lowe.
(Don't tell anyone.)

Anonymous said...

i love kjb! ...glad to hear the first day went well...i've been at my internship 3 days now and i 'may lightning strike me dead' was assigned a memo 15mins into the 1st day..ohhhh Geraldine! (which I am presently behind on) but must submit this upcoming Monday, but apple crisp WITH pecans...you have to promise to make me some in late august, before you put that cooking gene away for 9 months...i miss you, eg
ps. canadian westlaw is a bitch.

Anonymous said...

who gives a fuck about your internship or baking. tell me about le sex and the city and the season finale of lost.

get your priorites in order!

from,
charles whitmore