Today, I had such an unyielding headache that I had to pray for a little mercy.
It was in the front of my skull, and so intense I wanted to throw up and step out of my skin, like a pair of dirty pajamas. I roamed back and forth in my very small apartment, and ended up laying down on the floor, placing my cheek on the cold planks.
but then i fell asleep and woke up and restored! no headache. phew. God is good. and also modern medicine.
It is almost spring-like weather in Boston and that has everyone feeling a bit crazy in anticipation. I am looking forward to the baby green leaves that will come back on trees, and also the Boston Garden as it starts to bloom.
spring also means finals are approaching.... the end of my first epic year of law school draws near.
1 comment:
i promise not to have any more birthdays until next year.
Post a Comment