Saturday, October 13, 2007

oops long time no write.

law school is getting most of my real time. and today i am going crazy! red sox in the playoffs though. and i bought a new pair of jeans!

Today felt like Autumn. crisp and cool, my black fleece not enough to keep me warm unless i walked fast. I felt sad most of the day but for no clear reason... just a creeping feeling that I am not doing enough, not quite where I need to be.

but really, if I can calm my worries down: things are fine. I work very hard.

i have some new friends... relationships that might be real friendships now.

Old friends keep sustaining me. Linds visited with her wonderful children last week, which was precious. I love them, I love her.

curt schlling just prayed on the mound. he really wants to do well also. the cards are stacked against us!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay! I love Kate.

You got new jeans? Are they perfect?